The COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly, and we at Techmax Auto Repair Inc. continue to watch it very closely.
As a car repair shop, the health and safety of our customers, our business partners (part suppliers) and our team members remains our top priority. My goal is to serve our costumers needs and prevent and minimize the risk of transmission of this virus and to flatten the curve.
However, to protect our costumers more, we had to make some changes, even though in the shop, and the waiting room we’ve always had high sanitizer and cleanliness standards. We have always kept both, the shop and the waiting area (including the bathroom) clean and spotless, but because of COVID-19 we’re implementing extra sanitation process multiple times daily.
Due to COVID-19, for your safety and health, we are limiting the number of clients in the waiting area currently to 2 person at the time, as it’s is the law for social distance by the health authority.
As I said at above, our clients health is our main priority, therefore:
- We are offering a no contact vehicle drop off and pick up if you feel more comfortable to conduct your vehicle service that way.
- We have a drop box by our front door to the left of the building where you can place your vehicle’s key into an envelope and describe the work you would like us to perform. You will need to put a dollar amount you authorize (with your signature please) to perform, which we can quote you over the phone.
- We are offering you a convenient, over the phone payment, by credit card.
- We also can lock your key in the vehicle for no contact pick up, if you have a spare key, if not we can coordinate it with you to make it convenient and touch or contact less if you are concerned.
- We are disinfecting sanitizing the keys upon pick up and return and all our employees will be wearing disposable protective gloves to keep you and your family safe.
- Naturally we do sanitize the doors the handles and the waiting area multiple times daily if you decide to come in in person.
Please feel free to call to consult with us over the phone. We are here to help much as we possibly can to make this difficult times somewhat easier.
We promise to serve our clients the best we can, and to simply do the right things in a complicated time.
Thank you for your business and support. Appreciate your understanding, all the best and stay safe.
President of Techmax Auto Repair Inc.